Twitterverse destroying Lavar Ball

brianpoe

Heisman
Mar 25, 2009
27,769
21,825
113
The Internet Unloaded On LaVar Ball After Kentucky Took Down UCLA In The Sweet 16

http://uproxx.com/dimemag/lavar-ball-ucla-kentucky-ncaa-tournament-twitter/2/

 
Jan 25, 2015
10,559
16,768
113
Brought all of this on himself. I thought we'd see a shot of him in the game. If he was shown, I missed it. Don't know if his flight made it in time from his 'media tour' lol
 

Wall2Boogie

Heisman
Jan 28, 2010
26,239
21,732
0
Here's my question, if lonzo said in the pregame this is will be possibly my last game, did he say it before the first two games as well? Alford said he told the team in the pregame, I wonder if he did it in the two previous games?
 

morgousky

Heisman
Sep 5, 2009
23,959
43,171
0
Yea, but as far as the other side?

His son is overrated and has a motor problem. I wouldn't draft him. He's a bust. And from the looks of it has little heart. He's a chump. And now he's a b****.

His dad can't hide that kind of embarrassment using every stupid comment in the book.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Will Stein is doing things at UK that Bear Bryant didn't, 'but I would not consider me Bear Bryant'
  2. 02 KSR Football House of Blue Hot Take Review dreams big after Kentucky's massive win over LSU
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting 'Kentucky is definitely a program I could see myself at,' says Vanderbilt commit Allen Evans IV
  4. 04 KSR Football National reactions to Kentucky's upset over LSU: '(UK) is a legitimate CFP Contender'
  5. 05 KSR Volleyball No. 4 Kentucky VB fights off Ole Miss in four sets