Twitter/Instagram Handles

Goomlah

Junior
Jul 29, 2011
3,128
315
83
Post them here as we can follow you easier if you tweet:

@goomlahexpress on Twitter (and I actually get to Tweet and not ref! YES!!!!!)
 

Voodoo Tatum 21

All-Conference
May 18, 2016
2,970
1,765
0
I don't have one yet. Yes - I'm that guy with no facebook, no twitter, and only have a LinkedIn account for the Global police to keep track of me.... well except for the TSA trusted traveler and Global Entry fingerprinting I submitted to.;)

I will have to get one of my kids help me set up one in the next few weeks. I'm kinda afraid to get one. do you have to keep track of all the "tweets" like email? I really dislike email.....
 
Edgy Tim

Latest

  1. 01 Edgy Tim Football Watch Live Tonight: WJOL Pigskin Preview
  2. 02 Edgy Tim Football Preview: Week 8 Top Games to Watch
  3. 03 CaneSport football recruiting Miami 'pretty high on the board' for Top 100 2028 WR Marshaun Thornton
  4. 04 Edgy Tim Football RB Banire checked out Illinois
  5. 05 Edgy Tim Football OL Thompson has visits planned