Tweets from former players

Veiox

All-Conference
Sep 30, 2013
2,404
1,063
0
Tiquan UnderwoodVerified account‏@TiUnderwood
I Can't Wear No Rutgers Gear

7:49 AM - 9 Oct 2016
2 retweets6 likes

Tweet text

Reply to @TiUnderwood

  1. Joe W. ‏@RUfanest89 4h4 hours ago
    @TiUnderwood I'm rocking mine like I did in 2001 and after any other rough loss since '89. I have thick skin, have to.

    2 retweets4 likes

  2. Milyn Jensen ‏@MilynJensen_ 3h3 hours ago
    @TiUnderwood Lol. Thank god they didn't suck like that when I was going go the games.

    0 retweets0 likes

  3. diane brewster ‏@duke1201 2h2 hours ago
    @TiUnderwood Remember where you got your start everything happens for a reason good times and bad

    0 retweets0 likes
 

RUsince52

All-Conference
Apr 3, 2016
6,821
2,046
0
Heart and desire goes away quickly when you know you can't get a 1st down. Can't win games w/o scoring. This team doesn't even have a punchers chance for a lucky knockout.
It's only 1 game, 1 loss, but it's our latest game. No idea of where we are headed.
 

TheHandOfChaos

All-Conference
Oct 9, 2002
1,364
2,067
113
Dont try to read Twitter if you are too much of an old geezer to understand how it works. Tiquan did not say anything about Rutgers sucking.
 

AreYouNUTS

Heisman
Aug 1, 2001
125,585
60,314
113
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Rutgers vs Maryland odds: Point spread released on Scarlet Knights, Terrapins
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 The Knight Report Basketball How to watch Rutgers / Villanova; Pregame Info, More: Gameday Central
  4. 04 The Knight Report Rutgers Baseball Transfer Portal Profile: C/1B Nick Shuhet
  5. 05 The Knight Report RU Football survey results: Fans share thoughts on Greg Schiano, Defense, & Direction of Program