Come on man, was it your plan to flush your credibility down the toilet.Fact: The US was more prepared for this than any other country in the world.
Come on man, was it your plan to flush your credibility down the toilet.Fact: The US was more prepared for this than any other country in the world.
Come on man, was it your plan to flush your credibility down the toilet.
It's a link. I read it. there probably was a point. Do you want to make it.
It's a link. I read it. there probably was a point. Do you want to make it.
Almost there. I would love to debate a point. I am willing to go out of my way. What was your plan?Sweet Mary of magdeline
Almost there. I would love to debate a point. I am willing to go out of my way. What was your plan?
It's a link. I read it. there probably was a point. Do you want to make it.
Tiger Illustrated Football
The big question for Clemson Football ahead of the second half of the season
Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting
Four-star Reece Wilmes weighs in on Clemson visit
Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting
Clemson Football Roster & Recruiting Big Board: Linebacker
Tiger Illustrated Football
THURSDAY UPDATE: Early surprise player, Our scoop on Clemson - ACC dispute on officiating calls vs. Miami, Positive development on defense
On3 Football
SEC considering restoration of transfer portal policy