My in-laws have a curved screen super high Def tv. The picture is shockingly good, but I'm not sure if that's because of the higher resolution or the curved screenAnyone have experience with curved? Appreciate any comments.
Married up I see. Kudos.My in-laws have a curved screen super high Def tv. The picture is shockingly good, but I'm not sure if that's because of the higher resolution or the curved screen
Yep, although my console TV does make quite a presence in the living room. Of course the TV in it doesn't work, but it's an awesome TV stand.Married up I see. Kudos.
WV Sports Football Recruiting
2028 OL Roman Maurizio enjoys stop at West Virginia
WV Sports
Ben Cutter looks for WVU defense to respond against Iowa State
WV Sports Football
Rich Rodriguez provides update on JaCorey Thomas and NaQuari Rogers
WV Sports Football Recruiting
WVU offers 2028 defensive lineman Brynnen Thompson
WV Sports Basketball
Martin Somerville finds his fit at West Virginia