TV/Movie Question

hollywood

All-Conference
May 29, 2001
50,697
3,345
113
I just started watching Three Pines on Prime Video. In the series (set in Canada), there's a native/indigenous female police detective that is removed from her tribe due to having been adopted as an infant and being raised by a "white" family. (Character's name is Isabelle Lacoste.)

I could have sworn that I saw another character in another (somewhat recent) tv show or movie that had those identical attributes. Can anyone help me out here and identify the other character?

​

 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated OSI Preview | Week 5 Bye for Oklahoma State
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Wrestling Sergio Vega now 149, Oklahoma State lineup wars heating up
  3. 03 O State Illustrated Basketball OSU's Ahmed, Burks and Walker see unselfish culture taking shape
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Football Recruiting Oklahoma State offers Pitt commit Jordan Young
  5. 05 Sports Predictions 2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4