TV/Movie Question

hollywood

All-Conference
May 29, 2001
50,697
3,345
113
I just started watching Three Pines on Prime Video. In the series (set in Canada), there's a native/indigenous female police detective that is removed from her tribe due to having been adopted as an infant and being raised by a "white" family. (Character's name is Isabelle Lacoste.)

I could have sworn that I saw another character in another (somewhat recent) tv show or movie that had those identical attributes. Can anyone help me out here and identify the other character?

​

 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State offers SEC commit, official visit has been set
  2. 02 On3 Football College Football Rankings: AP Poll Top 25 after Week 5 released
  3. 03 O State Illustrated Football Ethan Wesloski gives Oklahoma State defense its new centerpiece
  4. 04 O State Illustrated OSI Preview | Week 5 Bye for Oklahoma State
  5. 05 O State Illustrated Wrestling Sergio Vega now 149, Oklahoma State lineup wars heating up