TV for Gophers

koleszar

Heisman
Jan 1, 2010
37,961
59,980
113
I don't know why you listen to the announcers anyway. There's no love for Rutgers and it's an infomercial for other schools. Turn the volume down.
Same reason why I yell at my television screen. Or try to rip the 3 hairs I still have left on my head out. Or why I chose two teams to like that always suck(RU and Giants). Or why I picked two of the hardest professions masonry and farming for my living. I'm just a glutton for punishment I guess.
 
Last edited:

Knight Shift

Heisman
May 19, 2011
91,021
89,169
113
Announcers are Anish Shroff and Ahmad Brooks
[banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana]
 

RutgersRaRa

Heisman
Mar 21, 2011
19,087
31,437
113
Announcers are Anish Shroff and Ahmad Brooks
Is Anish the guy who was born in Pakistan? I just heard a guy a week or two ago who mentioned he was Pakistani, and that was a new one on me. He was pretty good, as was the guy he was doing color with. As for Beth Mowins, I don't mind her commentary, but her voice is annoying. But maybe I've tuned out her commentary because her voice is annoying. Chicken, meet egg.
 

JerseyShoreKnight

All-Conference
Jan 2, 2014
3,081
2,954
0
Is Anish the guy who was born in Pakistan? I just heard a guy a week or two ago who mentioned he was Pakistani, and that was a new one on me. He was pretty good, as was the guy he was doing color with

He was actually born in Bloomfield, got on ESPN via their Dream Job reality show. But get this, we got another Cuse grad. He's better than Beth though ...
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Football Everything Curt Cignetti said ahead of the Indiana / Rutgers game
  2. 02 The Knight Report Early Recruit Visitor list for Rutgers Football versus Indiana
  3. 03 On3 Football College Football Hot Seat: USA Today identifies coaches facing mounting pressure
  4. 04 The Knight Report Football ESPN FPI projects Rutgers Football's 2026 schedule - Week Four
  5. 05 The Knight Report Rutgers vs Indiana odds: Point spread released on Scarlet Knights, Hoosiers