TV for Creighton?

okieKnight908

All-American
Oct 11, 2015
3,803
7,345
0
Can't say for sure, but I'm going to assume that it will be. Aside from streaming movies, I've never come across a live youtube stream that you need to pay for, nor do I see anything on the youtube page indicating that we'll need to pay.

Game link
 

jellyman_rivals307848

All-Conference
Jul 25, 2001
15,252
2,926
0
One wierd thing ... in the game thread, a couple of posters seem to be 3 minutes ahead of me. Not sure if that is because my streaming feed is delayed versus their feed, or if the radio is 3 minutes ahead of the streaming feed.
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Rutgers Football Postgame Show: Indiana Hoosiers Edition - TKR Pod
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 The Knight Report Rutgers Football HC Greg Schiano's Indiana Postgame Press Conference
  4. 04 The Knight Report Rutgers Football crushed by defending NCAA champ No. 6 Indiana
  5. 05 The Knight Report How to watch Rutgers / Indiana; Pregame Info, Spread, More: Gameday Central