TV Coverage for 2023 NCAAs

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
85,601
69,211
113
Below is a chart of when each session starts, what competition it will feature, and what channel it will be broadcast on.


Date​
Session​
Time​
Competition​
TV Coverage​
3/16
1​
12:00 pm EDTPigtails & Round of 32ESPNU
3/16
2​
7:00 pm EDTRound of 16 & ConsolationsESPN
3/17
3​
12:00 pm EDTQuarterfinals & ConsolationsESPNU
3/17
4​
8:00 pm EDTSemifinals & Consolation Round of 12ESPN
3/18
5​
11:00 am EDTPlacing MatchesESPNU
3/18
6​
7:00 pm EDTFinalsESPN
 

BVSt.Paul

All-Conference
Jul 19, 2001
618
1,245
93
Good timing on this Tom. I had just looked at ESPN and it appears you need ESPN + to bounce around from mat to mat. I don’t think I needed that in the past as I was able to just use my cable provider info when I logged on to ESPN to watch on my laptop or phone.
 

anon1785150984

All-Conference
Feb 27, 2002
894
1,458
93
Good timing on this Tom. I had just looked at ESPN and it appears you need ESPN + to bounce around from mat to mat. I don’t think I needed that in the past as I was able to just use my cable provider info when I logged on to ESPN to watch on my laptop or phone.
Mat to mat coverage was on ESPN3 in the past and was free. Gotta subscribe to ESPN+ which I will be doing.
 
  • Like
Reactions: BVSt.Paul

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
85,601
69,211
113
Good timing on this Tom. I had just looked at ESPN and it appears you need ESPN + to bounce around from mat to mat. I don’t think I needed that in the past as I was able to just use my cable provider info when I logged on to ESPN to watch on my laptop or phone.

Mat to mat coverage was on ESPN3 in the past and was free. Gotta subscribe to ESPN+ which I will be doing.

Damn, I hadn't even checked on streaming. I just presumed it would be ESPN3 as it's been in the past. I guess I could sign up for ESPN+ for a month, though I'm not happy about having to do that.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Indian rocks rich

anon1785150984

All-Conference
Feb 27, 2002
894
1,458
93
Damn, I hadn't even checked on streaming. I just presumed it would be ESPN3 as it's been in the past. I guess I could sign up for ESPN+ for a month, though I'm not happy about having to do that.
As someone posted below, go to the UNI wrestling website. Click on "2023 NCAA Championship Hub" and you're there.
 

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
85,601
69,211
113
As someone posted below, go to the UNI wrestling website. Click on "2023 NCAA Championship Hub" and you're there.

I think what you're suggesting is to go to:


That enables you to click on a specific mat, or MatCast. However, you still have to subscribe to ESPN+ or you won't get the video stream.
 
Last edited:

anon1785150984

All-Conference
Feb 27, 2002
894
1,458
93
I think what you're suggesting is to go to:


That enables you to click on a specific mat, or MatCast. However, still have to subscribe to ESPN+ or you won't get the video stream.
Really? Obviously I was hoping we could get it for free. Got plenty of time to get things set up since it seems that Beau will be our first wrestler. Thanks.
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting Penn State impresses four-star edge George Parkinson IV
  2. 02 BWI Football Matt Campbell's message after Wisconsin: Penn State has to make the plays
  3. 03 BWI Football Penn State vs. Northwestern Preview Show
  4. 04 BWI Recruiting TE Quinn Weber recaps overnight Penn State visit: 'The crowd and intensity was crazy'
  5. 05 BWI Football Daryus Dixson injury update: What did Matt Campbell say about the Lions' corner on Wednesday?