Last time was '97. Pretty good trip!Me +2. I can't wait. The last time I was in BDS was 1981. Please, no repeat of that heartbreaker.
I will be there sitting with my bro-in-law who is a huge bammer and has season tickets every year. He usually invites me to the State-Bama game every other year. I have been to 4 of them. If it's like it has been the past 4 games between us, I will be the lone dawg in the section. I may have to make my way over to the MSU section and watch the game from there even if I have to stand.
Maroon and White
Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar
Maroon and White Football
"Fine line": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on managing health and preparation
Maroon and White Football Recruiting
2028 4-star RB Zaiden Jernigan talks Mississippi State visit
Maroon and White Football
2027 Mississippi State commit Julian "Juju" McDonald shuts down recruitment