To The Games broadcast tonight.
Remote broadcasters and this particular crew, just awful.
Remote broadcasters and this particular crew, just awful.
Taking way too many first pitch strikes right down the middle.Other than the two homers we're still playing like Tuesday night. Just not focused.
And just like that…scorebug is upHard to watch with no score bug. Need a big hit here to tie or go ahead. Big spot.
Robin Trower sounding pretty goodStrikeout to end the threat. And she is terrible calling it.
Terrible broadcast. Even the video was off tonight!To The Games broadcast tonight.
Remote broadcasters and this particular crew, just awful.
Quick hook on these pitchers earlier in the game has caught up with us. Over coaching.
Bat will use a Louisville Slugger on you for thatYes. Anytime a female calls a baseball game I roll my eyes and turn on the radio if possible.
I dont really care how we win this game but I sure would like to see us get back to just doing what it takes to advance the runner. We're kinda getting away from thatYep, any of those guys could have gone at least a couple more batters.
Love him, but Jerzembeck isn't ready for SEC play.
Great job by Becker.
Maybe we can win anyway.
Think Earle Weaver.I dont really care how we win this game but I sure would like to see us get back to just doing what it takes to advance the runner. We're kinda getting away from that
Well, how much time was on the clock?I believe the same lady calling this game is calling the Florida vs Ole Miss today. When the pitching coach came out to talk to the player she said, they have called a time out. Funniest thing ever!
GamecockCentral Womens Basketball
South Carolina women's basketball: How the Gamecocks' "point guard by committee" looked against College of Charleston
GamecockCentral Football
Defensive coordinator Clayton White details "frustrating" lack of turnovers for South Carolina, challenges unit to respond well
GamecockCentral Football
FAIREY CHEVROLET Drive to Game Five: Everything you need to know ahead of South Carolina-Kentucky
GamecockCentral Football
Latest on South Carolina DL injuries from Wednesday's availability report
GamecockCentral Football
Everything Kendal Briles said ahead of South Carolina's matchup with Kentucky