34-31 Tunstall at the half. Dogs have got to get better from the foul line. 7-15 in the 1st half.
I saw the Bassett guard go up and do a nasty dunk against Martinsville. Bassett/MV/Martinsville should ALWAYS field a good/competitive team.While that may be true about GW, Bassett's 1st 5 are solid. And I don't think there's a senior in the group. They just donet have much depth beyond it.
I do wonder how many total FTs did Martinsville miss? That was a hurt piece, all those missed shots at the charity stripe.
But how many did they shoot ? 30 to make 15How did the alleged FT disparity keep Martinsville in the game? Martinsville missed more than 50% of their FTs.
VirginiaPreps
Springers Shutout Skyhawks 38-0!
VirginiaPreps
Brooke Point Defeats Riverbend 35-28 in 3 Overtime
VirginiaPreps
Hopewell Outlast Meadowbrook 40-32!
VirginiaPreps
LIVE Interactive VA High School Football Scoreboard
VirginiaPreps
Hatfield vs. Massey Fearless VHSL Friday Picks for 9-25-26 (WEEK 5)