Tune In Radio is terrible

Mobile Bay

All-Conference
Jul 26, 2020
4,242
2,184
113
It's fine in regular innings, but lord in extra innings it just keeps restarting with their crappy adds while not covering the game.
 

RotorHead

Senior
Mar 26, 2019
710
592
93
I’ve tried several radio apps and they’re all bad. For me, best route is the HailState app and listen to the live audio of the game. It seems to have about a 30-45 second delay from the tv broadcast
 

Dawghouse

All-Conference
Sep 14, 2011
1,185
1,071
113
I’ve tried several radio apps and they’re all bad. For me, best route is the HailState app and listen to the live audio of the game. It seems to have about a 30-45 second delay from the tv broadcast

Thanks for this. I've been cussing tune in for 5 minutes now. Hail state working fine.
 

greenbean.sixpack

All-American
Oct 6, 2012
9,403
8,833
113
I’ve tried several radio apps and they’re all bad. For me, best route is the HailState app and listen to the live audio of the game. It seems to have about a 30-45 second delay from the tv broadcast

In the Jxn area, many of the games were moved from 105.9 to 106.3, a very strong signal to a very weak signal, can't listen without a bunch of static.
 

The Peeper

Heisman
Feb 26, 2008
16,674
12,373
113
French Camp radio WFCA has a "Listen Live" tab on their website and they have always carried MSU games, you may can get it there in the future
 

Mobile Bay

All-Conference
Jul 26, 2020
4,242
2,184
113
That is what I used for many years. But at the start of the season WFCA didn't have them on. So that's why I switched to tune in.
 

The Peeper

Heisman
Feb 26, 2008
16,674
12,373
113
First 10 or more games are always 96.1 in Starkville only, no network coverage affiliates which seems dumb but whatever. Try again they may have it now
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting How Kamario Taylor's success is helping Mississippi State recruit top quarterbacks
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Jett Jefferson's early impact elevating Mississippi State secondary
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Points of Focus from Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby heading into Week 5
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Wiltfong Whiparound: Mega prediction for Kentucky; Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi State all made big recruiting moves in week four