I like her better than a lot of lefties but she is at best controlled opposition. Hard pass.with the right running mate that just might work
Not a fvcking chance. I’d be ok with her as a VP, but in no way do I want her as our candidate. She’s extremely left, just not batshit left. She’s been playing the heel for the last 2 years. MAGA or bust.with the right running mate that just might work
Exactly. She’s likely becoming a RINO. I’ll pay attention to her voting record on policies moving forward.I like her better than a lot of lefties but she is at best controlled opposition. Hard pass.
She'd have to change her views on unborn Life in order for me to give her a serious look. She's a "man made climate change" "global warming" loco weed too. No Thanks.with the right running mate that just might work
Need pics prefer nakedwith the right running mate that just might work
WV Sports
Game details for West Virginia hosting Arizona announced
WV Sports Basketball Recruiting
2029 point guard Amoi Dut talks West Virginia offer
WV Sports Football
First look: What Iowa State has done through four games
WV Sports Football
Cummings and Goings: The 3-2-1
WV Sports Football
Michael Hawkins looks to clean up mistakes as WVU turns to Iowa State