TULSA WORLD

seniorgolfer

All-Conference
Apr 7, 2004
7,924
2,711
93
If Monty were to trot out President for the first drive of the season, I would have to give him
props for one thing... he would have cajones the size of the Empire State building....
Or a brain the size of an acorn.......!!
 
Last edited:

TU 1978

All-American
Jan 30, 2009
13,832
6,599
113
Y
If Monty were to trot out President for the first drive of the season, I would have to give him props for one thing... he would have cajones the size of the Empire State building. I mean... that would be the most brave (but stupid) thing I could think of a coach ever doing.

If President has practiced and is ready to play receiver then this is plausible. Otherwise he rides the bench the remainder of his time at TU. That seems a waste.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Raisin_Cane

Gmoney4WW

Heisman
Jul 4, 2007
43,102
15,874
113
I'm assuming that Monty made him a promise that he would play QB for as long as he wanted to at TU. I imagine he is keeping that word not just for President, but for any future high level recruits(like Smith) that want to come to TU. I'm darn near certain that if President suggested it, Monty would love to put him at receiver.
 
Inside Tulsa Sports

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa offense sputters in loss at Arkansas
  3. 03 On3 Football College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 4 updates at Texas, Ole Miss, Florida & more
  4. 04 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa at Arkansas: History, Rivalry and Bad Blood
  5. 05 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tre Lamb warns Tulsa defense: 'Number six is a real problem'