Tulsa-Oklahoma State Ticket Prices

Gmoney4WW

Heisman
Jul 4, 2007
43,107
15,875
113
I said it wrong. I know they still allow it online. But you also used to just be able to write in your credit card info and send the mailer back. I was trying to say that’s not an option anymore.
That hasn't been an option for the last two or three centuries.(Okay I exaggerated a little, but only by centuries/decades.
 
Inside Tulsa Sports

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa leaves Arkansas with plenty to fix before North Texas
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  3. 03 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa offense sputters in loss at Arkansas
  4. 04 On3 Football College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 4 updates at Texas, Ole Miss, Florida & more
  5. 05 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa at Arkansas: History, Rivalry and Bad Blood