Where did you see the kits? I LOVE the new white cityscape unis too.Picture day today. New unis are, especially the black summer keeper kit.
TeamWhere did you see the kits? I LOVE the new white cityscape unis too.
I finally saw them. I do follow the TU men's soccer team on Instagram so I have no idea why it didn't hit my feed.Team
Instagram account yesterday.
Can you buy the new jerseys anywhere?
Can you buy the new jerseys anywhere?
So is everyone in the NCAA playing a Spring 2021 schedule or just teams hoping to compete in the NCAA tournament? There was a release of a top 10 rankings yesterday. UCF is ranked #8, Missouri State is ranked #10. I went to look to see if the original schedule for the Fall was still posted but it wasn't. We usually do play MoSt in the non-conference.Season pushed to spring. They will get some scrimmages in the fall ... maybe.
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa quarterback Baylor Hayes 50-50 for North Texas game
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa leaves Arkansas with plenty to fix before North Texas
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa offense sputters in loss at Arkansas
On3 Football
College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 4 updates at Texas, Ole Miss, Florida & more