Tulsa +14

I.I.

Heisman
Dec 4, 2003
21,248
16,420
113
We didn't get a shot off inside the lane last time but shot lights out from the three. No one thinks we can shoot 70% from three again. That is our only hope. (and make the free throws...they don't guard that shot.....)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Gmoney4WW

tufan56

Sophomore
Sep 29, 2008
398
139
43
We need this one or the home game against Houston BADLY. I think we are going to play well but I am not sure we will win.
 
Inside Tulsa Sports

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa leaves Arkansas with plenty to fix before North Texas
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  3. 03 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa offense sputters in loss at Arkansas
  4. 04 On3 Football College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 4 updates at Texas, Ole Miss, Florida & more
  5. 05 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa at Arkansas: History, Rivalry and Bad Blood