Tulane Game Thread

Chris Harmon

Heisman
Staff member
Aug 15, 2002
23,871
13,675
113
a message board with around 20 active members
That actually made me chuckle! This site wouldn't even exist if there were only 20 active people. FWIW, add a couple zeroes to that number. 95% of our active members only read and never post.

I appreciated the laugh though...I definitely needed it. As a longtime civil servant, the ongoing turmoil in the federal workforce has been occupying much of my time the past two weeks.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Gmoney4WW

TulsaAM

All-Conference
Feb 10, 2002
4,261
1,902
113
That actually made me chuckle! This site wouldn't even exist if there were only 20 active people. FWIW, add a couple zeroes to that number. 95% of our active members only read and never post.

I appreciated the laugh though...I definitely needed it. As a longtime civil servant, the ongoing turmoil in the federal workforce has been occupying much of my time the past two weeks.
I did say "active"
 
Inside Tulsa Sports

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa Football searching for answers after second straight loss
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  3. 03 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa falls 45-44 to North Texas in overtime heartbreaker
  4. 04 Inside Tulsa Sports Football After Arkansas, Tulsa has to respond — just like it did in 1982
  5. 05 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa gets chance to bounce back against UNT in conference opener