Tulane Game Thread

I.I.

Heisman
Dec 4, 2003
21,251
16,424
113
COBE is struggling trying to dribble. And Haggerty not paying attention.
 

I.I.

Heisman
Dec 4, 2003
21,251
16,424
113
I tried to text Konkol and tell him that was a bad lineup with the good lead.
 

Loca5174

All-American
Jan 23, 2008
10,856
5,728
113
This half we are 31.6 from the field, 22.2 from 3 and 50 percent from the line
 

I.I.

Heisman
Dec 4, 2003
21,251
16,424
113
14 point lead and puts in Hall and McWright for so much time. Reed benched the whole time we lost lead.
 

Loca5174

All-American
Jan 23, 2008
10,856
5,728
113
Barnes didn’t need to take that three. They are in foul trouble. DRIVE INSIDE!!!
 

Loca5174

All-American
Jan 23, 2008
10,856
5,728
113
One more rebound and he will have a double double with his 12 points
 

Weatherdemon

All-American
Staff member
Sep 11, 2001
22,100
6,806
113
Not a great play. Haggerty too deep on that. Cobe shouldn’t have taken the shot though.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Loca5174

nevadanatural

All-American
Dec 3, 2003
13,460
7,960
113
I can’t complain about more basketball but I hate to see it when they’ve hot and we’re not. We should have driven the lane with that last shot and given them a shot at fouling us.
 
Inside Tulsa Sports

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa Football searching for answers after second straight loss
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  3. 03 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa falls 45-44 to North Texas in overtime heartbreaker
  4. 04 Inside Tulsa Sports Football After Arkansas, Tulsa has to respond — just like it did in 1982
  5. 05 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa gets chance to bounce back against UNT in conference opener