I figured I would start it so three or four of us wouldn’t start one at the first timeout.
I figured I would start it so three or four of us wouldn’t start one at the first timeout.
Even when we are at home.Why are we the only team without homer announcers on ESPN3?
This game is as bad as the announcersNice close game at the moment. Hopefully we can get some rhythm on offense soon.
Guess he's doing his best not to seem like a homer.One of the announcers played at Tulsa under JD. That would be Victor Howell.
Wow, a JD referenceOne of the announcers played at Tulsa under JD. That would be Victor Howell.
Why are we the only team without homer announcers on ESPN3?
These pretzels are making me thirsty.....Is Elaine Benes the choreographer for the Tulane dance team?
Grooming him to take Wainright's spot next year? He seems to have learned from Frank Haith, the bestest on out of bounds plays.Coach Toby Lane drew that last play up with 4.8 sec. I wish Haith would call his own plays. Lane has only high school experience.
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa gets chance to bounce back against UNT in conference opener
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tre Lamb calls North Texas RB Jaheim White 'The best back we've played'
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa quarterback Baylor Hayes 50-50 for North Texas game
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa leaves Arkansas with plenty to fix before North Texas
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions