Tulane game thread

TU Guy

Junior
Sep 24, 2009
355
330
51
Ron Hunter > Frank Haieth. Green Wave by 4 today. Hope I’m wrong. Go TU!
 

nevadanatural

All-American
Dec 3, 2003
13,458
7,958
113
I think Manny can give us some good minutes but today might not be his day. We’re going to have to settle down and put the ball through the hoop.
 

Gmoney4WW

Heisman
Jul 4, 2007
43,112
15,876
113
Decent defense and four chances to take the lead, still tied. Can we find another way not to take the lead. Great rebounding though.
 

nevadanatural

All-American
Dec 3, 2003
13,458
7,958
113
We’re +10 rebounding so far. If we can keep that up and get some offense we should be alright.
 

TulsaAM

All-Conference
Feb 10, 2002
4,175
1,860
113
What an ugly half of basketball. Good thing we are out rebounding them, only way we are going to win this one is by shot volume. At least this isn't the worst shooting performance of the year.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Original TULSAFAN

Gmoney4WW

Heisman
Jul 4, 2007
43,112
15,876
113
What a freaking slog. We're finally skunking somebody on offensive and defensive rebounds, and end up tied at half.
 

I.I.

Heisman
Dec 4, 2003
21,250
16,424
113
Coach Toby Lane drew that last play up with 4.8 sec. I wish Haith would call his own plays. Lane has only high school experience.
 
Inside Tulsa Sports

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa gets chance to bounce back against UNT in conference opener
  2. 02 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tre Lamb calls North Texas RB Jaheim White 'The best back we've played'
  3. 03 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa quarterback Baylor Hayes 50-50 for North Texas game
  4. 04 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa leaves Arkansas with plenty to fix before North Texas
  5. 05 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions