Because when we do throw it and a WR catches it they promptly fumble.Bring in President!
I can’t believe I wrote that and maybe wasn’t really joking. Let Skipper throw it around. We’re not going to succeed with a QB throwing for under 200 yards a game. What do we have to lose?
Im going with 4-8 for this season.
Guess I don't get the calls for Boomer. Willie is responsible for that pick
Tear down that junior high football stadium and put in a baseball park and bring back men's golf. I'm outta here! See you during basketball season.....maybe. I refuse to watch anymore of this crap!!!
Arky State going full ECU right now with a player down every other play on defense
A pocket passer would have either seen the rush and/or thrown the ball early.Guess I don't get the calls for Boomer. Willie is responsible for that pick
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
After Arkansas, Tulsa has to respond — just like it did in 1982
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa gets chance to bounce back against UNT in conference opener
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tre Lamb calls North Texas RB Jaheim White 'The best back we've played'
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa quarterback Baylor Hayes 50-50 for North Texas game
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa leaves Arkansas with plenty to fix before North Texas