TU v Houston game thread

nevadanatural

All-American
Dec 3, 2003
13,460
7,960
113
Ok, it’s been 10 days, I’ve watched the bowl games, and I’m jonesing for TU basketball. How do we do at Houston tonight? I think the key to the game will be our shooting. Our D has become pretty tight but we can go 5 minutes at a time without scoring, we need to correct that.
 

TulsaFan01

Senior
Jan 7, 2007
867
464
0
Let’s get all the melting out of the way now so we double jinx ourselfs so it doesn’t happen...

Man 0-15 from 3 why are we still shooting them....

Ok.... 4-12 Free throws.. its over...

My god Haith needs to be fired..

Wow 10 turnovers in 10 minutes....

2 points in the first 8 minutes.... hello basement of the AAC

Bet they make the game winning shot...

OK GUYS LETS WIN THIS SH*T
 

nevadanatural

All-American
Dec 3, 2003
13,460
7,960
113
Nice start so far, hopefully they stay cold and we heat up some more. Defensive rebounding has been good against a good rebounding team.
 

Loca5174

All-American
Jan 23, 2008
10,850
5,725
113
I’m pumped and liquored up. Don’t know which one is yelling at the tv yet, the pumped or liquored
 

nevadanatural

All-American
Dec 3, 2003
13,460
7,960
113
Tough, tough playing out there. If they had caught the goal tend we could tie it up here.
 

URedskin54

All-American
Jun 13, 2005
9,808
8,733
112
Scott needs to chill. Also, his layup should have counted. Clear basket interference
 

I.I.

Heisman
Dec 4, 2003
21,251
16,424
113
Never have seen us so outmanned on the
Boards. That is the difference.
 

URedskin54

All-American
Jun 13, 2005
9,808
8,733
112
Not sure that it's one sided in officiating. There's just been some wtf bad no calls like Joiner getting tackled on his steal
 

nevadanatural

All-American
Dec 3, 2003
13,460
7,960
113
We started out rebounding well but they’ve doubled us up now. The big difference in score though is the extra 5 free throws.
 

URedskin54

All-American
Jun 13, 2005
9,808
8,733
112
This rebounding effort is embarrassing. Some of these shots are hitting the floor. I guess we forgot how to rebound over the break like we do every summer
 
Inside Tulsa Sports

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa falls 45-44 to North Texas in overtime heartbreaker
  2. 02 Inside Tulsa Sports Football After Arkansas, Tulsa has to respond — just like it did in 1982
  3. 03 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa gets chance to bounce back against UNT in conference opener
  4. 04 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tre Lamb calls North Texas RB Jaheim White 'The best back we've played'
  5. 05 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa quarterback Baylor Hayes 50-50 for North Texas game