TU - UH game thread

TulsaCane12

Senior
Jan 13, 2011
1,376
640
113
OK then, the coach needs to tell him to scoot back. I was in the end zone too, and I told buddy before the play that he isn't back far enough. And sure enough it sails over him by a mile and downed at the 2. But I also don't think in the moment you can hear what the coach is saying. You're too focused on trying to get to the ball. It's a simple fix. Just stand further back if the wind is blowing with the punter
 
Inside Tulsa Sports

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa Football is putting a premium on speed
  2. 02 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Injury may have made Baylor Hayes a better quarterback
  3. 03 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa must bounce back quickly to stay in conference race
  4. 04 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa Football searching for answers after second straight loss
  5. 05 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions