TU - Oregon State - Online streaming?

jesterondirt

All-Conference
Sep 28, 2006
5,416
3,037
113
Looks like if you have uverse, cox or Dish network you should be able to watch from their app (pac 12 now)

I have directv, so I can't verify that it works.
 

jesterondirt

All-Conference
Sep 28, 2006
5,416
3,037
113
There are about 70 different providers supported, but those are the only 3 I recognized for the Tulsa area.
 

nevadanatural

All-American
Dec 3, 2003
13,458
7,958
113
Cheapskate that I am I broke down and added the multi-sports pack to my Dish subscription so I could get the Pac 12 Network and watch tonight's game. They better win!
 

drboobay

All-American
Dec 4, 2003
14,724
9,601
113
I called Cox this afternoon to add the necessary package.

It is 10 bucks a month but I will turn it off tomorrow. So 30 cents.
 

JesseTU

All-Conference
Jan 8, 2007
7,392
1,595
113
Odds of me staying awake are low... This is why super conferences would suck. :)
 
Inside Tulsa Sports

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa gets chance to bounce back against UNT in conference opener
  2. 02 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tre Lamb calls North Texas RB Jaheim White 'The best back we've played'
  3. 03 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa quarterback Baylor Hayes 50-50 for North Texas game
  4. 04 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa leaves Arkansas with plenty to fix before North Texas
  5. 05 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions