TSL Sea Lions and Nick Fitzgerald

HotMop

All-American
May 8, 2006
8,563
7,312
113
In a rain delay on FS1, game is to start around 8. I had no idea he was in The Spring League. Also, I didn't know there was a thing called The Spring League.
 

Charlie Varney

Redshirt
Apr 11, 2016
301
0
0
This league has found a way to stay in business...Don't pay any players.

"SportsFootball-The Spring League finds 'secret sauce' to survival. ... Not only does the TSL not pay its players, the league charges a $2,000 fee for the opportunity to get on the field. The fee is waived for anyone with NFL experience or who has been to an NFL training camp, but no one on the field gets paid."
 

PirateDawg

Redshirt
Jan 9, 2020
1,751
0
0
Thanks! I really enjoyed watching that video. I like those gray uniforms with the gray helmets too. Fitz was a Tebow style QB so he fit perfectly in the Mullen offense.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Sunday Notebook: No. 24 Mississippi State 31-24 No. 19 Mizzou
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State's defense bends without breaking again
  3. 03 Maroon and White Mississippi State PFF Grades from 31-24 win over Mizzou
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State's Week 5 date with No. 8 Alabama set for early window
  5. 05 Maroon and White Fluff Bothwell finds a way in impact performance for Mississippi State