trying to locate THIEF

Apr 14, 2014
24
0
1
guy wanted chairback tickets a few weeks ago. transferred two to him for weekend series.......dumbass me believed him when he said he mailed check....not a big deal other than feeling a little used.....
if anyone knows Josh Medders or Josh Freshour from Lousville let him know he will be remembered by me for a long time....Karma is a *****!!!
 

kphall11

All-Conference
Apr 8, 2013
1,841
1,676
93
And people wonder why people with chairbacks don’t like selling their seats to other people. Example number 1.
 

aTotal360

Heisman
Nov 12, 2009
22,523
16,273
113
Just did a quick FB search of the guy. If it's the one I found, he definitely fits the ******** stereotype.
 

Miketice

Redshirt
Sep 2, 2013
1,198
0
0
PM me with any seats you want to sell. I'm often looking and I can pay through the dog tag on Hail State. Sorry that happened.
 

thekimmer

All-Conference
Aug 30, 2012
8,853
2,988
113
They will probably just move on and try to scam someone else next time. Sorry that happened to you but its a good reminder to everyone who might be doing this.
 

patdog

Heisman
May 28, 2007
60,505
31,729
113
I found out tongue rings were still a thing
They really increase the pleasure. Or so I'm told. But a tongue ring for a guy (not that there's anything wrong with that)? ? ? Pretty pathetic those lowlifes would not pay you for something so insignificant.
 

Arthur2478

Redshirt
Oct 17, 2010
1,407
2
38
Hey man, I've had great luck selling my unused seats thru StubHub. The Bulldog Club has setup an integration thru the "My Dog Tag" account that makes listing them really easy.
 

archdog

Redshirt
Aug 22, 2012
1,882
0
0
Paypal is a thing. Also Venmo. Wait, you will take a check......oh I thought you wanted money.
 

PartTimeGenius

Redshirt
Aug 28, 2018
424
3
18
Unfortunately, Medders has made questionable life choices for a long time now. Those choices got him a couple yrs of time to think about things. Known him since he was Jr. High. On that note, I do not associate with him. A friendly hello if I see him out and about is my extent of contact.

Wish you the best collecting your $
 

TrueMaroonGrind

All-Conference
Jan 6, 2017
4,129
1,699
113
Sorry that happened to you. No matter where you go, you run into bad people. I wouldn't lose to much sleep over it. Just get a venmo or PayPal for next time.
 

PartTimeGenius

Redshirt
Aug 28, 2018
424
3
18
If I recall correctly was 2-5 yr sentence. Been out a year or so. From my knowledge, mom could very well be bulldog club. Dealings 15+ yrs ago she was a respectable lady. Think he's just been influenced by some lower intellect somewhere along the way.
 

RutherfordBHayes

Redshirt
Nov 4, 2014
767
14
18
If I recall correctly was 2-5 yr sentence. Been out a year or so. From my knowledge, mom could very well be bulldog club. Dealings 15+ yrs ago she was a respectable lady. Think he's just been influenced by some lower intellect somewhere along the way.
If transferred through the dogtag portal, I imagine that there could be some enforcement through the bulldog club. He has to have a dogtag is to receive the tickets; I would think that the Bulldog Club could force the hand of the recipient’s dogtag.
Nobody wants that type affiliated with the University. Pay up or get out. Either way is a win.
 

RocketDawg

All-Conference
Oct 21, 2011
20,059
2,812
113
guy wanted chairback tickets a few weeks ago. transferred two to him for weekend series.......dumbass me believed him when he said he mailed check....not a big deal other than feeling a little used.....
if anyone knows Josh Medders or Josh Freshour from Lousville let him know he will be remembered by me for a long time....Karma is a *****!!!

Sounds like you "got took", but I've had just the opposite experience. A couple of years ago, a member here needed football tickets so since I wasn't going to the game anyway, I mailed my two club level tickets to him for free, and my intention was to just give them to him. A few days later, a check for more than the face value of the tickets showed up in my mail. There are a lot of good folks out there, and a few bad ones, even if they claim to be Bulldog fans.
 

RocketDawg

All-Conference
Oct 21, 2011
20,059
2,812
113
They really increase the pleasure. Or so I'm told. But a tongue ring for a guy (not that there's anything wrong with that)? ? ? Pretty pathetic those lowlifes would not pay you for something so insignificant.

Or a girl either. Those things are disgusting.
 

bigiron.sixpack

Redshirt
Jun 24, 2009
682
0
15
Similar happened to me. Plenty of good people in this world.

OP, don't let it get to you; the scum that cheated you has to live with it, and their life is probably a living hell.
 
Last edited:

SirBarksalot

Junior
May 28, 2007
2,994
284
83
Paypal is a thing. Also Venmo. Wait, you will take a check......oh I thought you wanted money.
Lol..was wondering the same thing. A check? Wtf? I’m sorry OP got scammed, but geez, so many chances for fail...even if the buyer wasn’t scamming.
 

archdog

Redshirt
Aug 22, 2012
1,882
0
0
Lol..was wondering the same thing. A check? Wtf? I’m sorry OP got scammed, but geez, so many chances for fail...even if the buyer wasn’t scamming.

I was just making a joke. Some people are just old and their knowledge of innovative things ended around 1985. It is not their fault. It is the reason they are so easy to scam as an older person. I hope it happens to me someday.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Unpacking Mississippi State's offensive unraveling against Alabama
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football "Learning Moments": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on rough outing for QB Kamario Taylor
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "We let ourselves down": Isaac Smith and Anthony Evans III speak on Mississippi State's defeat to Alabama
  4. 04 Maroon and White Rapid Recap: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Live Updates: Mississippi State vs. Alabama