Try this

saddawg

Redshirt
Jun 25, 2006
1,639
0
0
make a list.

Put the positive reasons to keep Croom on one side.

Put the negative reasons to keep him on the other.

Whatcha get?

It's a no brainer, huh?

How can <span style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(255, 51, 0);">ANYBODY</span> want him back next year?

We can't take another year. It's football suicide.
 

Coach34

Redshirt
Jul 20, 2012
20,283
1
0
we just have people scared that he won't get fired...MTSU could seal his fate with a big game on Saturday
 

Croomp

Redshirt
Jun 25, 2008
1,484
0
0
Positive:
-He likes powder doughnuts.
Negative:
-****** coach
- Lies
- Can't take the blame
-Won't hire a coach over his BFF
-Stubborn
-Has a $1.7 million contract and a 2-5 record.
-He is still our coach.</p>
 

saddawg

Redshirt
Jun 25, 2006
1,639
0
0
Here is the only positive I came up with............... don't have to pay buyout.
 

SLUdog

Redshirt
May 28, 2007
2,149
9
38
we'd have a conversation this week. I'd say you must be 6-6 to keep your job, but I would have told him this before the season so it wouldn't have been a surprise. Winning 4 of last 5 would be the only way for him to keep his job for me. With this schedule there's no excuses, especially with Auburn's and Arkansas's current condition. If a loss to LaTech and 3-4 wins in year 5 doesn't convince some fans they will never be convinced.
 

beachbumdawg

Senior
Nov 28, 2006
2,933
735
113
<blockquote dir="ltr"> Ranchdawg wrote: He has raised the level of moral integrity of our football team and instilled confidence in each football player. There are very few coaches in America that can talk with a student athlete and affect their lives as well as Coach Croom. I have not talked with anyone, MSU fan or not, that doesn't respect Coach Croom. He has strong moral values and comes across as a sincere individual. I do not want to see him fired this year regardless of the outcome this year.

What I would like to see him do is show his courage and strength by committing to have a winning season next year. He needs to show his commitment by offering to resign at the end of the year if we don't have a winning season. This will be a huge life lesson to the student athletes at MSU. I have no doubt that Coach Croom has tried his best to be the best coach in America. I have no doubt that he has lost sleep and worked long hours to try and fix the problems. However, if you take on a job and you fail it is time to Man-up and allow someone else to try. I believe Coach Croom will do this because he is a Man by every definition of the word.[/quote]Here are Ranchdawgs thoughts......this stuff cant be real can it??
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
  2. 02 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  4. 04 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar