Trust the fail!

WVUALLEN

All-American
Aug 4, 2009
73,130
5,975
113
Perhaps Neal should learn to walk before he climbs.

Done with the Brown stain it's time to do laundry.
 

locustwv

Redshirt
Aug 23, 2012
7,330
33
0
It’s the same ole story. Offense can’t get anything going, defense is stout!! Offense gets rolling, defense can’t stop anything. Can never put them both together at the same time.
 

deedoubleyou

Redshirt
Sep 9, 2018
3,791
1
38
I wonder when someone's going to start a Neal Brown buyout gofundme? I would contribute real money to the buyout in order to lessen the impact to WVU athletics. It's the least this fake fan can do. I would put 1000 bucks in it tomorrow, no joke.
 

WVUALLEN

All-American
Aug 4, 2009
73,130
5,975
113
I wonder when someone's going to start a Neal Brown buyout gofundme? I would contribute real money to the buyout in order to lessen the impact to WVU athletics. It's the least this fake fan can do. I would put 1000 bucks in it tomorrow, no joke.
The money is already there, so I've been told.
 
WV Sports

Latest

  1. 01 WV Sports Football Arizona's Brent Brennan sees Michael Hawkins as 'whole different challenge'
  2. 02 WV Sports Football WVU true freshmen continue to see action
  3. 03 WV Sports Football First look: What Arizona has done through five games
  4. 04 WV Sports Basketball Projecting the roles for WVU basketball's five freshmen: Volume 3
  5. 05 WV Sports Football Zac Alley plans to simplify WVU defense after recent struggles