Trump's Aura is Unmatched

Scrubby

Heisman
Jul 2, 2025
11,863
15,523
113
You claim you went out of your way to avoid saying things that actually deserve the ban-hammer ... then I find you posted this on Sunday: So you ignore those that post the truth? Holy ****, you libtards are pansies! 😂 🏳️‍🌈

Along with various "libtard" and "retard" insults. And, I'm sure, there are probably worse that were actually deleted before the banning.

So, yes, you just got caught in your own troll "logic" ... Trump banning reporters from the White House is glorious and deserved, according to you ... and it's owning the libs ... and you love to watch them cry. And now you just got owned, and you're crying about it, like a little b.itch.
100% deserved14597B24-3F65-4F70-AF47-45168F7489B5.jpeg
 
  • Like
Reactions: TigerGrowls

Scrubby

Heisman
Jul 2, 2025
11,863
15,523
113
Harvard Online, which anyone can get, simply by paying the money. The folks at Harvard want to know your name, so they can "congratulate" you on your attendance, and let your employer know just how proud they are of you.
Anyone can get? So you have one then?

harvard knows me. They sent me a diploma of sorts, after all
 
  • Like
Reactions: TigerGrowls

Scrubby

Heisman
Jul 2, 2025
11,863
15,523
113
you are bragging about this? Of course he wants Trump to visit him again because Trump acts like a little fanboy cuck who enjoys getting ****** in the ***. Just like you.


No need for homophobia, my friend. This is a thread to celebrate historic Trump wins and the aura that comes with it!!
 
  • Like
Reactions: TigerGrowls

Scrubby

Heisman
Jul 2, 2025
11,863
15,523
113


There is no denying that Trump has impressed this week. America looks strong again on the world stage.



And now Bukele is visiting and trying his best to aura mogg president Trump. Another exciting meeting with big implications for our hemisphere.
 

PedMaller2

Freshman
Sep 24, 2026
92
92
18
You claim you went out of your way to avoid saying things that actually deserve the ban-hammer ... then I find you posted this on Sunday: So you ignore those that post the truth? Holy ****, you libtards are pansies! 😂 🏳️‍🌈

Along with various "libtard" and "retard" insults. And, I'm sure, there are probably worse that were actually deleted before the banning.

So, yes, you just got caught in your own troll "logic" ... Trump banning reporters from the White House is glorious and deserved, according to you ... and it's owning the libs ... and you love to watch them cry. And now you just got owned, and you're crying about it, like a little b.itch.
Look at you saying I should get banned for saying “libtards are pansies”………what a soft little f’en pu$$y!!! 😂 😂 😂

I knew you were a pathetic loser, but that’s weak as hell even by your low standards. Keep going though….we’re all getting a good laugh at your expense! 😂 😂 😂
 

Moogy

All-American
Jul 28, 2017
7,684
5,458
113
Anyone can get? So you have one then?

harvard knows me. They sent me a diploma of sorts, after all

Anyone CAN get, not everyone has, illiterate troll. You paid for it. You did not attend.

Harvard knows me, too, sparkles. All 3 of my post-secondary diplomas were earned, by being admitted, enrolling and completing the degree-granting requirements.

Harvard Online gave you a certificate of completion simply because you paid for it.
 

Moogy

All-American
Jul 28, 2017
7,684
5,458
113
Look at you saying I should get banned for saying “libtards are pansies”………what a soft little f’en pu$$y!!! 😂 😂 😂

I knew you were a pathetic loser, but that’s weak as hell even by your low standards. Keep going though….we’re all getting a good laugh at your expense! 😂 😂 😂

Look at the banned troll, proving he lied.
 

Scrubby

Heisman
Jul 2, 2025
11,863
15,523
113
Anyone CAN get, not everyone has, illiterate troll. You paid for it. You did not attend.

Harvard knows me, too, sparkles. All 3 of my post-secondary diplomas were earned, by being admitted, enrolling and completing the degree-granting requirements.

Harvard Online gave you a certificate of completion simply because you paid for it.
So not everyone has one. Just like I thought. And no, I did not pay a penny for their subpar education. I merely had to sit through the woke slop they tried to force feed us while doing my best not to laugh at them.

your behavior reminds me a lot of Jennifer Hochschild btw. Remember how Harvard had to slap her on the wrist for misrepresenting Harvard and their product catalog just like you are right now? Fun times..

your degrees are worth just as much as mine comrade. Though I don’t believe you are actually a Harvard man like myself. You very obviously lack the aura of a true gentleman.
 

PedMaller2

Freshman
Sep 24, 2026
92
92
18
Look at the banned troll, proving he lied.
Lied about what, dumbass?!

Please confirm for all of us here that you’re such a YUGE f’en pu$$y…..you believe someone should be banned for saying “libtards are pansies”. Is that really what you claimed??
 
  • Like
Reactions: Allornothing

dpic73

Heisman
Jul 27, 2005
35,390
32,476
113
Lied about what, dumbass?!

Please confirm for all of us here that you’re such a YUGE f’en pu$$y…..you believe someone should be banned for saying “libtards are pansies”. Is that really what you claimed??
You were banned because you're a troll and you know you're a troll, you know it. I've tried to help you by explaining that using "libtard" in every post is the tell and you've ignored it. I've tried to help you by explaining that bombing every thread with non-credible slop from your algorithm doesn't help your cause but you ignore that too. All your childish emojis don't help your cause either. Everyone knows you're only here to "own the libs", not to actually debate with substance so if you were banned, you did it to yourself.
 

PedMaller2

Freshman
Sep 24, 2026
92
92
18
You were banned because you're a troll and you know you're a troll, you know it. I've tried to help you by explaining that using "libtard" in every post is the tell and you've ignored it. I've tried to help you by explaining that bombing every thread with non-credible slop from your algorithm doesn't help your cause but you ignore that too. All your childish emojis don't help your cause either. Everyone knows you're only here to "own the libs", not to actually debate with substance so if you were banned, you did it to yourself.
This libtard seems triggered by getting owned so badly.

Wait, almost forgot my emojis! 😂 🏳️‍🌈
 

dpic73

Heisman
Jul 27, 2005
35,390
32,476
113
There’s no way on this beautiful earth you could be a bigger phaggot

No offense
A phaggot that could easily kick your simpleton, double-wide pvssy *** - easily. You know you'd have been banned long ago too if this board had any moderation, because you are the most renowned troll of them all - the King Jack(a.ss) of Trolls, if you will. You are single-handedly the troll most responsible for our guests wanting to leave this forum.

No offense
 
  • Haha
Reactions: PedMaller2

Scrubby

Heisman
Jul 2, 2025
11,863
15,523
113
A phaggot that could easily kick your simpleton, double-wide pvssy *** - easily. You know you'd have been banned long ago too if this board had any moderation, because you are the most renowned troll of them all - the King Jack(a.ss) of Trolls, if you will. You are single-handedly the troll most responsible for our guests wanting to leave this forum.

No offense
You really think you could?
 

JohnHughsPartner

All-American
Nov 19, 2016
7,662
9,871
113
A phaggot that could easily kick your simpleton, double-wide pvssy *** - easily. You know you'd have been banned long ago too if this board had any moderation, because you are the most renowned troll of them all - the King Jack(a.ss) of Trolls, if you will. You are single-handedly the troll most responsible for our guests wanting to leave this forum.

No offense
What an ugly thing to say. Does this mean we’re not friends anymore?
How’s Will and Grace ?
 

dpic73

Heisman
Jul 27, 2005
35,390
32,476
113
You really think you could?
I know so and I know beyond a shadow of a doubt he wouldn't speak like that to my face if he were standing in front of me. There has only been one person in my life that attempted to pick a fight with me and he regretted it. What you imagine about every liberal does not apply to me. I've worked out five days a week my whole life and I'm as fit as I've ever been right now. It would be hilarious though to watch him crumple if I was standing in front of him, and he would, mark it. Being a badass keyboard warrior only gets you so far when reality smacks you in the face.
 

Scrubby

Heisman
Jul 2, 2025
11,863
15,523
113
I know so and I know beyond a shadow of a doubt he wouldn't speak like that to my face if he were standing in front of me. There has only been one person in my life that attempted to pick a fight with me and he regretted it. What you imagine about every liberal does not apply to me. I've worked out five days a week my whole life and I'm as fit as I've ever been right now. It would be hilarious though to watch him crumple if I was standing in front of him, and he would, mark it. Being a badass keyboard warrior only gets you so far when reality smacks you in the face.
How much do you bench press? Be honest.
 

JohnHughsPartner

All-American
Nov 19, 2016
7,662
9,871
113
I know so and I know beyond a shadow of a doubt he wouldn't speak like that to my face if he were standing in front of me. There has only been one person in my life that attempted to pick a fight with me and he regretted it. What you imagine about every liberal does not apply to me. I've worked out five days a week my whole life and I'm as fit as I've ever been right now. It would be hilarious though to watch him crumple if I was standing in front of him, and he would, mark it. Being a badass keyboard warrior only gets you so far when reality smacks you in the face.
I’m seriously ☠️
I would most definitely call you whatever the f I wanted and laugh while doing so and I promise there isn’t a gdamn thing you could do b!tch
 

dpic73

Heisman
Jul 27, 2005
35,390
32,476
113
How much do you bench press? Be honest.
I workout to stay fit, not to see how much I can bench, especially after surgeries for two rotator cuff tears and a ruptured bicep - because I was lifting too heavy. I finally fully recovered from my last surgery in May and I'm back better than before.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: PedMaller2

Scrubby

Heisman
Jul 2, 2025
11,863
15,523
113
I workout to stay fit, not to see how much I can bench, especially after surgeries for two rotator cuff tears and a ruptured bicep - because I was lifting too heavy. I finally fully recovered from my last surgery in May and I'm back better than before.
So like 135ish? It doesn’t sound like you’re in shape to be fighting anyone tbh lol you seem to be falling apart..?
 
  • Love
Reactions: PedMaller2

Moogy

All-American
Jul 28, 2017
7,684
5,458
113
Lied about what, dumbass?!

Please confirm for all of us here that you’re such a YUGE f’en pu$$y…..you believe someone should be banned for saying “libtards are pansies”. Is that really what you claimed??
Lied about stating I claimed you deserved to be banned.

You need to learn words.

You claimed you went out of your way to avoid doing anything to get banned .. I pointed out that you obviously didn’t. Whether or not those specific things are enough to get you banned - not my worry in the least. But what you clearly weren’t was on your best behavior. You were still being a juvenile, hostile insulting troll. Are you so mentally unwell that you don’t know that what you post and how you act is not normal? Do you actually think you’re being a “good lil boy” by posting as you do? I want to see just how far your illness has dragged you down.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: PedMaller2

PedMaller2

Freshman
Sep 24, 2026
92
92
18
I know so and I know beyond a shadow of a doubt he wouldn't speak like that to my face if he were standing in front of me. There has only been one person in my life that attempted to pick a fight with me and he regretted it. What you imagine about every liberal does not apply to me. I've worked out five days a week my whole life and I'm as fit as I've ever been right now. It would be hilarious though to watch him crumple if I was standing in front of him, and he would, mark it. Being a badass keyboard warrior only gets you so far when reality smacks you in the face.
🚨 Libtard tough guy alert!🚨
 
  • Like
Reactions: TigerGrowls

PedMaller2

Freshman
Sep 24, 2026
92
92
18
Lied about stating I claimed you deserved to be banned.

You need to learn words.

You claimed you went out of your way to avoid doing anything to get banned .. I pointed out that you obviously didn’t. Whether or not those specific things are enough to get you banned - not my worry in the least. But what you clearly weren’t was on your best behavior. You were still being a juvenile, hostile insulting troll. Are you so mentally unwell that you don’t know that what you post and how you act is not normal? Do you actually think you’re being a “good lil boy” by posting as you do? I want to see just how far your illness has dragged you down.
Imagine being such a YUGE pu$$y that you honestly think “libtards are pansies” deserves the ban-hammer.

I don’t think even you threatening guys above deserves a ban….but that’s mainly because we all know you would cower in the corner like the guy in my last post. 😂
 
  • Like
Reactions: JohnHughsPartner
Tiger Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Tiger Illustrated Football CLEMSON FOOTBALL: The Day After
  2. 02 Tiger Illustrated Football Clemson outclassed by No. 4 Miami in 41-13 loss
  3. 03 Tiger Illustrated Football Clemson runs into too much firepower from No. 4 Miami in 41-13 loss
  4. 04 Tiger Illustrated Football Clemson - Miami Postgame Notes
  5. 05 Tiger Illustrated Football Dabo Swinney Postgame News Conference & Player Interviews