Tread on my harder daddy. Am I rite!?Okay drug user.
It’s god_damn right. Lay off the drugs a little.You're good damn right
You’re pro police. So I assumed when the government treads on you, you ask to receive it harder.
You’re pro police. So I assumed when the government treads on you, you ask to receive it harder.
Or are you for less government? But that would also mean you don’t have your masters to remove things that scare you.
It’s god_damn right. Lay off the drugs a little.
I didn’t realize you can’t type god and damn. Maybe that’s why you did it?
Tiger Illustrated Football
The big question for Clemson Football ahead of the second half of the season
Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting
Clemson loses linebacker commitment
Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting
Four-star Reece Wilmes weighs in on Clemson visit
Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting
Clemson Football Roster & Recruiting Big Board: Linebacker
Tiger Illustrated Football
THURSDAY UPDATE: Early surprise player, Our scoop on Clemson - ACC dispute on officiating calls vs. Miami, Positive development on defense