Trump

9840581adm

Redshirt
Sep 13, 2006
64
42
18
so my post get deleted cause I don’t like Donald trump really and one poster said to kill myself and u got people like Amy hop on here spewing absolute nonsense and that’s ok grow a pair mods freaking joke
 
  • Like
Reactions: AustinTiger77

9840581adm

Redshirt
Sep 13, 2006
64
42
18
Oh ok I’m new to social media because I’m a dumb liberal who wants to take your guns away if I spent all day on chat rooms like u guys I guess I would no that
 

LiqMadiq

Senior
Feb 22, 2015
305
708
93
in his first round table thread of the day he invited y’all to fight at the esso claiming to be Greg Payne of the Piedmont boys. Lol he’s not Greg Payne but they do have a song about OP.
 

PalmettoTiger1

Heisman
Jan 24, 2009
13,140
13,090
113
Here’s the plan

Everyone who wants to post political posts go over to the Fighting Gamecock Forum

And really light it up on Trump and liberals

That way they can deal with the bickering and we can focus on sports
 

Chris Ard

Hall of Famer
Staff member
May 29, 2001
71,452
378,470
113
so my post get deleted cause I don’t like Donald trump really and one poster said to kill myself and u got people like Amy hop on here spewing absolute nonsense and that’s ok grow a pair mods freaking joke
It's not deleted. It's MOVED to The Round Table, as we have asked subscribers (for 20 years) to keep political posts on The Round Table. Thank you and a belated Happy Thanksgiving.
 

Guest




 
  • Like
Reactions: ClemsonO.Co

UNSWERVINGLY

Heisman
Dec 20, 2007
8,122
14,296
113
Oh ok I’m new to social media because I’m a dumb liberal who wants to take your guns away if I spent all day on chat rooms like u guys I guess I would no that
Are you one of those people that stands over 123 on the bridge?

And if you hate us so much.....
 
Tiger Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting Clemson Football Roster & Recruiting Big Board: Linebacker
  2. 02 Tiger Illustrated Football THURSDAY UPDATE: Early surprise player, Our scoop on Clemson - ACC dispute on officiating calls vs. Miami, Positive development on defense
  3. 03 On3 Football SEC considering restoration of transfer portal policy
  4. 04 Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting Thursday Clemson Football Recruiting Nuggets
  5. 05 Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting Clemson Football Roster & Recruiting Big Board: Defensive Tackle