In fact they did try to play the race card on Mitt.No one can accuse mitt Romney of being a racist. Trump got a larger percentage of the African-American vote and the Hispanic vote than Romney. They surely must be very dumb people to do that, lol.
In fact they did try to play the race card on Mitt.
I have to make a correction; They play the race card on every Republican, even the African American Republicans, but I think even liberals on this board would acknowledgment Mitt is no racist.They play the race card on everyone but I think even liberals on this board would acknowledgment Mitt is no racist.
I have to make a correction; They play the race card on every Republican, even the African American Republicans, but I think even liberals on this board would acknowledgment Mitt is no racist.
Hell yes......even W. Bush had evolved......simply amazing.He was a racist, bigot, misogynist in 2012. Once he came out against Trump he was a damn fine American to the left.
Hell yes......even W. Bush had evolved......simply amazing.
WV Sports Football
Jay Boulware has found ways to separate himself in his career
WV Sports Football
On the fast track, kicker Jack Cassidy just looking to get better every day
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
West Virginia, Florida State & others making early impression with 4-star PG Kenyon St. Louis
WV Sports Football
JaCorey Thomas, Jason Chambers should only see roles increase
WV Sports Baseball
West Virginia baseball schedule with plenty of challenges