I said this on January 24th. How did I know? What a crazy "Conspiracy theory"Listen, im not suggesting anything.... Im using logic and my curious nature prompted me to ask a question. I don't ask questions I already know the answers to.
I actually don't think Biden will be the guy, BTW. The dems are waiting to appoint their nominee after the primaries. But that's just an opinion which means nothing.
Booyah!!! Suck on this haters!!; Trump got game!!
That will happen either way bro. You know that. Knowledge is power and Trump has a lot of it. He can run the free world and get in 18 daily.Welp, good thing you'll be able to watch him play a lot of golf the next four years - a lot!![]()
That will happen either way bro. You know that. Knowledge is power and Trump has a lot of it. He can run the free world and get in 18 daily.
Polymarket is owned by Peter Thiel.
Tiger Illustrated Football
Why we're taking a closer look at Tait Reynolds' last outing
Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting
Clemson Football Roster & Recruiting Big Board: Tight End
Tiger Illustrated Football
A new opportunity for Chris Johnson?
Tiger Illustrated Football
Our detailed open date checklist for Clemson Football
Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting
Clemson Football Roster & Recruiting Big Board: Quarterback