True Story -OT

NightKnight

All-Conference
Jul 21, 2008
3,272
1,721
68
I was experimenting with radioactive isotopes in the Busch campus straight line molecular accelerator when I was bit by a spider. No noticeable change in me, however the spider seems to talk about Rutgers basketball more than most people want to listen.
 

jerzeyguy

All-Conference
May 18, 2008
3,517
2,600
0
I was experimenting with radioactive isotopes in the Busch campus straight line molecular accelerator when I was bit by a spider. No noticeable change in me, however the spider seems to talk about Rutgers basketball more than most people want to listen.
What's his predictions for the upcoming season?
 

RW90

All-American
Feb 2, 2002
8,390
7,659
113
Did he tell you who's our mystery portal player?
 

Rufaninga

All-Conference
Oct 8, 2010
3,873
4,407
0
He would provide more info, but I'm sure that it's premium content.

We are just gonna have to wait for it to be spilled by some members that don't believe this info is truly premium
 

AdventureHasAName

All-Conference
Mar 1, 2022
1,782
1,953
113
NJ com Headline: “Radioactive Disaster Near Schiano’s Rutgers Football Stadium; Taxpayers on the Hook for Exterminator Bill”
NJ.com Managing Editor ...

 
  • Like
Reactions: tm_nj

e5fdny

Heisman
Nov 11, 2002
115,261
55,098
102
Pretty sure I can guess what the “atomic number” of the isotope was. 🤣
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Football Everything Curt Cignetti said ahead of the Indiana / Rutgers game
  2. 02 The Knight Report Early Recruit Visitor list for Rutgers Football versus Indiana
  3. 03 On3 Football College Football Hot Seat: USA Today identifies coaches facing mounting pressure
  4. 04 The Knight Report Football ESPN FPI projects Rutgers Football's 2026 schedule - Week Four
  5. 05 The Knight Report Rutgers vs Indiana odds: Point spread released on Scarlet Knights, Hoosiers