True Blue Poll

LiveBlueK

Redshirt
Mar 29, 2009
35
10
0
Generally don't post, but tonight something happened and I have to share. I have a girlfriend of 4 years, and while playing cornhole (bags?) myself and my partner are ahead. I am throwing to possibly close the game and she yells "Imagine you're 38-0".

Do I ever talk to her again?
 

LiveBlueK

Redshirt
Mar 29, 2009
35
10
0
She has witnessed me go ballistic over 2 games. Wisco and Higgins. Albeit with little to reference, but a little of myself was lost in each of those games.
I suppose my question should've been: Would you ever talk to her again?..
 

Glenn's Take

Heisman
May 20, 2012
13,010
15,318
113
Generally don't post, but tonight something happened and I have to share. I have a girlfriend of 4 years, and while playing cornhole (bags?) myself and my partner are ahead. I am throwing to possibly close the game and she yells "Imagine you're 38-0".

Do I ever talk to her again?
Explain this to her what my father explained to me. First time accidental, second time coincidental, third time what don't you understand MFer.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Joe Sloan Faces Tall Task Against Longtime Friend Blake Baker
  2. 02 KSR Football Randall Cobb named Kentucky's SEC Legend
  3. 03 KSR Basketball Zoom Action: Breaking down Kentucky MBB Pro Day film
  4. 04 KSR Football Kenny Darby cracks Top 10 of ESPN's College Football Freshman Rankings
  5. 05 KSR Football Sam Greene willing to do whatever it takes for the Kentucky Defense