As a guy whom has always said truck bed covers are stupid and defeat the purpose of owning a truck, I bought a 2017 Z71 which had a Diamondback cover installed. I said the first thing I was going to do is snatch it off, but it looks good, it’s rock solid and it has come in handy a few times for hauling stuff that I didn’t really want in the cab, but didn’t want to get wet either. Long story short, I’ve owned the truck for six months and the bed cover is still on it and probably isn’t going anywhere. It’s a hard aluminum cover and it is coated with RhinoLiner or some equivalent. It does leak a bit, but nothing like the soft covers I have seen. I’m a fan and would recommend it over one of the soft covers.
Maroon and White Football
"Fine line": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on managing health and preparation
Maroon and White Football Recruiting
2028 4-star RB Zaiden Jernigan talks Mississippi State visit
Maroon and White Football
2027 Mississippi State commit Julian "Juju" McDonald shuts down recruitment
Maroon and White Baseball
"This is Home": 2028 OF Axton Westmoreland commits to Mississippi State
Maroon and White Basketball
Mississippi State MBK Assistants speak on size and length added to 26-27 squad