I've been coaching college basketball for 20+ years and put together a scouting report on Troy for all of BBN. My plan is to do a scout for every upcoming Kentucky opponent in the NCAA Tournament.
I've been coaching college basketball for 20+ years and put together a scouting report on Troy for all of BBN. My plan is to do a scout for every upcoming Kentucky opponent in the NCAA Tournament.
Thank you. I think this is the type of information die-hard fans are looking for!This may be one of the best first posts I’ve seen on here. Well done. I can’t wait to see the other ones. Hopefully we have many more opponents to scout this tournament.
Cal would be so proud. Send it to him, except replace the game with little house on the prairie.Bbbbbbbenny breaking down sets. This is great. You’ll fit right in.
I've been coaching college basketball for 20+ years and put together a scouting report on Troy for all of BBN. My plan is to do a scout for every upcoming Kentucky opponent in the NCAA Tournament.
Agree. A lot of good options out of that setI like the power stack on their inbounds play ...
I've been coaching college basketball for 20+ years and put together a scouting report on Troy for all of BBN. My plan is to do a scout for every upcoming Kentucky opponent in the NCAA Tournament.
I've been coaching college basketball for 20+ years and put together a scouting report on Troy for all of BBN. My plan is to do a scout for every upcoming Kentucky opponent in the NCAA Tournament.
KSR Football
Get ready for LSU with Will Stein's weekly press conference
KSR Football
Will Stein loves the Power K, but knows it won't beat LSU
KSR Football
Bio Blast: LSU Tigers
Rivals Football Recruiting
Inside the SEC battle for the nation’s No. 7 cornerback Grayden Reid