Tristan Gebbia

rez dog 70

Heisman
Sep 11, 2011
156,769
37,210
113
Lots of vitriol towards ellobo... I get that he's a Michigan guy, but I don't think he is being disrespectful here.

For the most part, I have appreciated his thoughts. Don't agree with them all, but I don't think they have been spoken with malice or disrespect. Just my opinion here...
Well it's good to know that the Michigan Man has no problem with our croot.:confused:
 

Cornhuskers10

Redshirt
Sep 16, 2015
57
41
0
I don't think you guys need to argue about this they're both great players, and when they get into college quarterback development and the right philosophy fit for them are probably the biggest part of college success. Which I think that Riley and Harbaugh are both pretty good at coaching quarterbacks.
 
Inside Nebraska

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting Nebraska's recruiting weekend: a 4-0 record, several Rivals300 prospects coming for Maryland game
  2. 02 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska OC Dana Holgorsen & DC Rob Aurich reflect on win over Michigan State, preview Maryland
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting Who’s locked in — and who isn't? Easton Royal flip buzz; LSU, TCU, Ohio State, Arizona State, SMU, Houston making runs at committed prospects
  4. 04 Inside Nebraska Football Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
  5. 05 Inside Nebraska Football Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC