Trilly update on Lanier visit

Bluegrassking

All-Conference
Jul 18, 2006
4,050
1,912
0
Back to the conversation about the Lord of the Rings.

I think I know what happened to the Tree Ent wives. I don't think Sauron destroyed them at all. I think there's a good chance they switched genders and began going to a nonbinary gender forest in eastern Middle Earth.

That was Sauron's plan the whole time. Turn Middle Earth into a nonbinary habitat. Saruman was already going the way of the cross dresser. He tried to turn Gandalf, but Gandalf wasn't having it.
I think they are just hiding from the Ents, one 1,700 year poem too many plus they Ents would get to talking about the texture of the dirt for half an age and forgot about their old ladies and didn't even notice they had bounced for so long the trail was past cold.

The good news is nobody wants the Entwives either so eventually they will come around before Iluvatar's last verses.
 

Butters' Dad

Senior
Jul 23, 2011
543
460
0
I think they are just hiding from the Ents, one 1,700 year poem too many plus they Ents would get to talking about the texture of the dirt for half an age and forgot about their old ladies and didn't even notice they had bounced for so long the trail was past cold.

The good news is nobody wants the Entwives either so eventually they will come around before Iluvatar's last verses.
Actually what happened was the Ents tried to institute Patriarchy and the Ent wives were like, "Oh, yeah? Watch this."
 
  • Like
Reactions: Bluegrassking
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting 5-star Kellan Hall on epic night at Kentucky: "They made a statement to the rest of the country"
  2. 02 KSR Football FEBU: The Kentucky Motto Driving the Wildcats to Defy Doubters
  3. 03 KSR Football Lane Kiffin talked himself out of fourth down attempt to ice the game in loss to Kentucky
  4. 04 KSR Football Will Stein dedicates Kentucky's win over LSU to the fans: 'This was for Big Blue Nation'
  5. 05 KSR Football Déjà Vu? Kenny Minchey Breaks Down the Game-Winning Two-Point Play