Nahh. When it’s official, it needs it’s own thread! Especially this DUDE!Headcard did you miss the memo on the other Trey Palmer post.Winking
Headcard did you miss the memo on the other Trey Palmer post.Winking
I believe variation for “fixin to” (planning on)What is "finna"
Thank you (or is there another way to say it without saying it).I believe variation for “fixin to” (planning on)
I work with a lot of brothers from Louisiana. They talk a different language sometimes. Heck, I had a co-worker from Fort Worth that translated for me when I just sat there with my head cocked after he said something.Thank you (or is there another way to say it without saying it).
I dont think it is a race thing, lots of it everywhereI work with a lot of brothers from Louisiana. They talk a different language sometimes. Heck, I had a co-worker from Fort Worth that translated for me when I just sat there with my head cocked after he said something.
Including my milky white 14yo son from Beatrice, NE. I've heard more damn finna, yeet, no cap and gucci than I care to.I dont think it is a race thing, lots of it everywhere
Inside Nebraska Football
Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
Inside Nebraska Football
Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC
Inside Nebraska Football
Injury updates for Jamal Rule & Jacory Barney? Not yet, says Matt Rhule, and he explains why
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska-Indiana kickoff time, TV info announced
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska HC Matt Rhule previews Maryland at game week press conference