Trevor Noah Commercials

NeekReevers

All-Conference
Dec 17, 2002
6,790
4,730
0
Is there anything more grating on television right now? I say no. I hate them so bad I want to punch my television even though I know I wouldn't really be punching his face. Is it the pure repetition or is he really that punchable?.....I say both.
 
  • Like
Reactions: OSUIvan

csh

All-Conference
May 29, 2001
16,036
3,279
113
Believe it or not, prior to his position at the Daily Show and other various SJW associations, he recorded a pretty good stand-up comedy special.
 

OSUIvan

All-Conference
Dec 10, 2002
9,135
2,128
113
Believe it or not, prior to his position at the Daily Show and other various SJW associations, he recorded a pretty good stand-up comedy special.

I have no doubt about that, I heard his interview on Stern and he seemed funny. But when he's on his TV show it just seems he has to go over board woke just like all every one else.
 
  • Like
Reactions: csh

EvilPOKES

Heisman
Apr 23, 2008
110,060
19,209
113
Believe it or not, prior to his position at the Daily Show and other various SJW associations, he recorded a pretty good stand-up comedy special.
It was ok. Best part was the bond sketch.
 

Adman513

All-American
May 29, 2001
5,113
5,138
113
Samantha Bee commercials are absolutely cringe-worthy as well. The thing is, I mute the tv when commercials come on, but her smug and pretentious face still annoy the sh*t out of me even without sound.
 
  • Like
Reactions: OSUIvan

OSUIvan

All-Conference
Dec 10, 2002
9,135
2,128
113
Samantha Bee commercials are absolutely cringe-worthy as well. The thing is, I mute the tv when commercials come on, but her smug and pretentious face still annoy the sh*t out of me even without sound.

She is the worst, and last I heard her ratings sucked, and but they wont get rid of her because shes a woke woman and it would look bad.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Adman513

csh

All-Conference
May 29, 2001
16,036
3,279
113
It was ok. Best part was the bond sketch.
Hmm, I don't remember anything like that. I was referring to a stand-up special titled "African American" I believe. We may be referring to different shows.
 

csh

All-Conference
May 29, 2001
16,036
3,279
113
She is the worst, and last I heard her ratings sucked, and but they wont get rid of her because shes a woke woman and it would look bad.
Time for a promotion then? Some people can fail upward.
 
  • Like
Reactions: OSUIvan
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated Wrestling Sergio Vega now 149, Oklahoma State lineup wars heating up
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Basketball OSU's Ahmed, Burks and Walker see unselfish culture taking shape
  3. 03 O State Illustrated Football Recruiting Oklahoma State offers Pitt commit Jordan Young
  4. 04 Sports Predictions 2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4
  5. 05 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight