No doubt, the kid has the same feel for the game as Tyus. The "risk" if any is time. Much can happen in 3 years. You don't want a kid to ease up on or off the court thinking the work is done.Just b/c we offered and got a whole bunch of Plumlees, doesn't mean we go after every brother. I don't remember us offering EJ Singler, though I could be wrong on that. I'm sure the family ties help a lot, but to get an offer, not just a "preferred walkon", he has earned it. Great job Tre. Hope you come to Durham.
Yes, and his mental maturity was astounding.Wasn't he running the point his 8th grade year when Tyus was a senior.
Thank you!!! Think we get this one btwWhat is this talk of Tre only getting an offer because he's a legacy? Tre is a 4-star prospect who was picked to play for the Team USA Junior National Team. He's clearly very talented and would be an outstanding addition to Duke when he matriculates.
I would be really shocked if he didn't chose Duke as well. AND I hope he does come. Loved Tyus' entire game -- just a joy to watch.He won't let that happen. I'd be pretty shocked if Tre didn't wind up at Duke.
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Recruiting Intel: Duke, BYU & others building momentum around 2027 five-star prospects
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Australian point guard Luke Paul commits to Duke
On3 Football
College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
Devils Illustrated Football
My Take: Threefold silver linings for Duke, now obvious
Devils Illustrated Football
Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games