Travis Hunter in NCAA transfer portal: Former No. 1 recruit has not announced where he will play next
The top-ranked prospect in the 2022 class is transferring from Jackson State
His top three are Colorado, Colorado, and Colorado.![]()
Travis Hunter in NCAA transfer portal: Former No. 1 recruit has not announced where he will play next
The top-ranked prospect in the 2022 class is transferring from Jackson Statewww.cbssports.com
While I don’t hate the portal as much as some, I do wonder why they got rid of the 1-year penalty. They weren’t under any pressure to do that.I don't have a problem with them making $$$. The transfer rule is and will be my issue. It's just too open without any fall back for the schools. If they weren't paid - I would be all for open transfers.
I feel like it's going to move to contracts and trades at some point.While I don’t hate the portal as much as some, I do wonder why they got rid of the 1-year penalty. They weren’t under any pressure to do that.
They should have just said it was temporary during COVID. No idea why they made it permanent.
Rivals Football Recruiting
WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list
Maroon and White Football Recruiting
JUCO Edge Derion Gould sees the potential at Mississippi State
Maroon and White Baseball
Mississippi State Biloxi baseball schedule altered by weather
Maroon and White Football Recruiting
"Electric" Mississippi State atmosphere boosts big recruiting weekends
Maroon and White Football
Can Mississippi State's running game keep up?