^^ Don't listen to this guy for travel adviceAnything south of.. say, Memphis.. is a really easy drive. You probably don't even save time by flying if you live an hour or more from an airport.
My dad lives in the Memphis area, I live in the Jackson area.... That's a long *** ride. Though, the two other times I drove to that area (Orlando) I had young children with me. Should be a lot easier just me and my dad.
Anything south of.. say, Memphis.. is a really easy drive. You probably don't even save time by flying if you live an hour or more from an airport.
There is a direct Southwest flight from Memphis to Tampa. Takes less than 2 hours. Even if you have a 3 hour delay, it is 100% better than the drive if you can afford it.
13 hour drive from Olive Branch. The only troublesome area is Birmingham (as long as you don't do the Atlanta route.) I have done it a few times because of relatives in that south Florida area.
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
Maroon and White
Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
Maroon and White
Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar