Travel conditions to Arlington

Zschurch

Redshirt
Apr 17, 2019
18
0
0
I've been looking forward to what should be a great weekend of baseball but worried that this weather could affect teams' ability to get to Arlington. I'm planning on driving down from Wichita, KS. Looks like more snow on Wednesday, so here's to hoping the roads get cleared out on Thursday.

Has anyone heard any updates on the baseball team's travel plans? Anyone else making the drive to Arlington?
 

Russ Wheeler

Redshirt
Aug 3, 2020
2,430
0
0
I've been looking forward to what should be a great weekend of baseball but worried that this weather could affect teams' ability to get to Arlington. I'm planning on driving down from Wichita, KS. Looks like more snow on Wednesday, so here's to hoping the roads get cleared out on Thursday.

Has anyone heard any updates on the baseball team's travel plans? Anyone else making the drive to Arlington?

You should count on it getting cancelled. I hate it, but it’s the world we are living in. Super duper safety and security come first.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting How Kamario Taylor's success is helping Mississippi State recruit top quarterbacks
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Jett Jefferson's early impact elevating Mississippi State secondary
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Points of Focus from Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby heading into Week 5
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Wiltfong Whiparound: Mega prediction for Kentucky; Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi State all made big recruiting moves in week four