Raw Daddy checking in!
Please let the group know you have arrived.
Please let the group know you have arrived.
Barkley and I made the move.
View attachment 157358
Flyers??? . I’m pens all the way. Born and bred in PGH.I can almost forgive you for being a Flyers fan.
Guess you weren't getting the same awful weather we are then. It's been windy and hard rain.Just want to see if this works. Brought this guy home this morning.
View attachment 157917
Weather pretty much sucked this morning, but good rain gear and a tree umbrella will allow you to hunt in some nasty stuff. I’ve had pretty good luck on rainy days over the years, which is why I keep going on days like this.Guess you weren't getting the same awful weather we are then. It's been windy and hard rain.
BWI Football
BWI Staff Chat - Penn State White Out Week
BWI Football
Top Penn State takes from USC week: Causes for concern and a reason for hope a day before kickoff
BWI Football
Did anything change on the Penn State-USC Thursday availability reports? Learn the latest here
BWI Basketball
Mike Rhoades explains Penn State's offseason roster overhaul at Big Ten Media Days
BWI Recruiting
Five White Out visitors Penn State is higher on than their rankings would suggest