Is there a list where all the players that transferred from uk last year will be playing this year. Thanks
Go to on3 portal tracker on googleIs there a list where all the players that transferred from uk last year will be playing this year. Thanks
I like both of those guys, but I think it’s actually best that MoD did not. He was a terrible fit for PopeReally wish Collin and Mo D came back.
Yeah, not perfect, but can always use a hustle guy.I like both of those guys, but I think it’s actually best that MoD did not. He was a terrible fit for Pope
I was aggravated with him most of the year but he really came along during the SEC/NCAA tournamentI like both of those guys, but I think it’s actually best that MoD did not. He was a terrible fit for Pope
Really wish Collin and Mo D came back.
BG is a weird one for me. I always felt like he was on the verge of breaking through. Oats might be able to get it out of him.
KSR Volleyball
No. 3 Kentucky VB drowns in The Swamp, loses 3-2 to No. 7 Florida
KSR Football
Henry Boyer has been a clutch touchdown machine for Kentucky
KSR Football
Kentucky may become nationally relevant because of Will Stein, but he says Wildcats win the games
KSR Football
What the national media is saying about Kentucky after beating South Carolina
KSR Football
The BBN reacting to Kentucky's win over South Carolina is the best thing you'll see today